Presentation Tools for the Classroom
- Peardeck- slide show type presentation that can be sent to students device and they follow along with the teacher. Questions can be inserted to slideshow
- Thinglink- you can annotate and edit images and videos to create a lesson for your students
- Prezi- Presentation tool that has a moving format that jumps from one section to the next so it is not just a basic slideshow
- Padlet- Cork-board where you can set backgrounds and post to with questions or statements from teachers or students. Or you can set it up as a webquest with information for students to look at
- Educreations- Whiteboard app where you can write, pull in pictures, edit them, and record all of it for a lesson to be used in class or for flipped classroom.
- Sock Puppets- Puppets on the screen that move their mouth with you as you speak and you can move them around to introduce a topic or teach a short lesson. When rendering the video it turns your voice into a puppet sounding voice
- Kahoot- Online quiz tool that students can log into from any device, but must be in the same room as the teacher so they know what the questions are.
- Chadderpics kids- You can take a picture and draw line through it. Where that line is, it will start to move it like a mouth when you record your voice so it looks like that object or person in the picture is talking.
- News Articles
- 5 Implementation Challenges
- Death of Internet Explorer
- Why Overwhelmed Educators should stick to these simple tech tools
Video of webcast will be posted in the near future